Follow jaykelsall on Twitter

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Art by Jay Kelsall in 2013

To keep up with all my latest happenings in 2013 follow me on twitter or facebook!

And get to Funkwerks Brewery in Fort Collins and check out all the custom art I created for them.

Twitter:  @jaykelsall

Facebook:  Art by Jay Kelsall

I also create custom digital paintings for awesome people.. like you!
Things like....
- Portraits (school, wedding, senior pics, family, kids sports, travel photos etc.)
- Sports (favorite teams, favorite players, championship fantasy football teams, all time great moments)
- Buildings (old houses, new houses, businesses, sports stadiums, favorite architecture)
- Landscapes (sunrises, sunsets, travel, cityscape)

Anything you have a photo(s) of I can create something cool just for you!